Friday, February 26, 2010

well, i'm entering the world of blogging. Not sure how often i will do this but i think it will be kinda cool to put my thoughts "down on paper" so to speak. I have never been a very wordy person but i do have thoughts now & then so here goes. :) My daughter, Emily, just recently became engaged to a really wonderful guy and we have all come to know & love Danny so this was really exciting news for all of us. Emily has always been super independent & knowing that i wasn't sure if too many guys would appreciate this quality about her or be scared away by it, but Danny seems to appreciate it. Emily's Dad & I raised Emily to be strong & to be able to take care of herself & we're super proud of who she has become. :) So now comes all the wedding plans! I'm sure i will be talking about that in the near future.

1 comment: