Saturday, December 11, 2010

Tonight we girls (with the exception of Jack & Caleb) :) had our monthly movie night & we had so much fun! We watched the movie Elf so of course we had to decorate in the movie theme. We hung paper chains, snowflakes, & white lights all over the living room. We had spaghetti (minus the maple syrup), & Katie made & decorated sugar cookies & we had lots of candy. Lesa brought her world famous popcorn which we all loooove!!! We had a quiz at the end of the movie and Katie got all 18 questions right, Hannah got 17 right, but of course they've seen the movie a hundred times! The boys were so good tonight. I think they like movie nights. Here's a few pics of the decorations. I actually built a small Empire State Building out of Legos just like they did in the movie & was quite proud of it if I do say so myself. :) Here's cute little Jack & Caleb. Tomorrow is our annual Family Progressive Dinner & I'm so excited! I'll post pics of that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment