Friday, January 21, 2011

I woke up to the picture below this morning so anybody that knows me will tell you that I don't drive on these kind of roads. I worked from home today & was thankful that I brought home work yesterday. Can you tell what this mysterious object is from the picture? Yes it's my new sewing machine! I've had it for a few days & it's been staring at me from the dining room table. I haven't even opened the box until tonight. Here's a better picture of it. Isn't it pretty? I've had some serious thoughts lately about being crafty & making things & I figured a sewing machine is a good start. I had no problem threading the bobbin & putting the thread through the needle but when it came time to pull the bobbin thread up to meet the needle thread, I almost lost it! I seriously think a man made up the way to do this as some evil plot to drive us women crazy! I finally figured it out & now I'm ready to create stuff! :) If you're lucky I'll post a pic of my very first creation. Here's a shot of the needle thread & the bobbin thread playing nicely together. :)

1 comment:

  1. YEAY!! Aunt Lisa, I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to see what you create! Please show us! :)

    ReplyDelete