Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mothers Day

Mothers Day was so relaxing! The men of the family (and some of the younger unmarried & no-children members of the family) took it upon themselves to do all the cooking, setting up, and cleaning up for Sunday dinner. All of the mothers even got to go first in line, which hardly ever happens. Why does food taste so much better when you don't have to cook it yourself? haha It was a very relaxing day & made me realize again how much I love my family! And of course if it wasn't for my beautiful daughter I wouldn't be a mother! Here's a pic of us taken at church. Here are some of the hard workers in the kitchen. I don't have a picture of Mike, but he was cooking the chicken outside on the grill. It was amazing as usual :) And of course when our family gets together there are lots of little guys!! So here are some of the pictures from the day. :) Hope all of you mothers had a wonderful day!! I know I did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment