Sunday, March 28, 2010

Today I had a flat tire on my car. It's the first flat tire I've ever had in my entire life. And it was not fun! I was leaving Kroger parking lot & some random guy pointed at my tire & said " your tire is really flat!" And I thought, so, that's what that weird noise is! Anyway, I drove really slow to an empty area of the parking lot(as everybody stopped, stared & pointed) & did the only thing I could do. I called my hubby. :) My knight in shining armor came(minus the armor) & changed the tire for me. Then I was on my merry little way again. I guess I can look on the bright side.... At least I wasn't driving 70 miles an hour on the interstate & had a blowout. I actually could go the entire rest of my life & never have a flat tire again & I would be totally happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment