Wednesday, March 17, 2010

wedding dresses

I had the privilege of going shopping for wedding dresses with my daughter Emily today. We went to David's Bridal & when you first walk in the store it's really overwhelming how many they have to choose from but we had a really nice older lady who helped us out tremendously. I know it was her job but she seemed to really enjoy it. She didn't have any daughters of her own so she said that she likes to think of all the brides as her daughters. awww :) I don't see how anyone finally makes a decision, I guess you just have to keep trying them on until you find one that you can't stop thinking about. Seeing Emily in the dresses kind of made the whole "my daughter is getting married" seem real. Let me just say when the day approaches Emily will be the most beautiful bride!

2 comments:

  1. Where are the pictures? Do I really have to wait 7 months to see Emily in a dress? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Danny :) but trust me when I tell you that it will be so worth it!

    ReplyDelete