Monday, March 1, 2010

well, I joined a gym yesterday & today was the first day of working out. I felt like I needed to do something to motivate me to get back into exercising & this seemed like a good thing. When my sister Linda & I got there we had to park wayyyy in the back because it was so crowded! Maybe it was the time of day..I really hope it's not that busy all the time. We worked out in the Ladies Workout room. :) It wasn't too bad but now I'm kinda sore which tells me that I haven't been doing enough to stay in shape.I would've liked to use some of the other machines out on the floor but there were just to many stinky sweaty men in there for my taste! I just don't want my muscles to turn into noodles because I sit all day in an office. So, we'll see how it goes. Maybe I'll try going really early in the morning sometime. On another note I think Monday is my least favorite day of the week. Why can't every day be Friday? :) Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. Well you're way ahead of me. I need to get off my butt and start exercising. Maybe the weather will make jogging a little more appealing. :)

    ReplyDelete