Friday, March 5, 2010

Today is March 6th & if my Dad were still alive it would be his birthday & he would be 77 years old. He went home to be with the Lord almost 6 years ago & I miss him very much. There have been a lot of changes in our family since he's gone on to his Heavenly home. We've moved here to Tennessee, there have been great-grandchildren born into the family, and three of his granddaughters are engaged to be married. Daddy was always so proud of his family & I know he would be thrilled to be around so much happiness. My Dad's legacy lives on in his children, his grandchildren & now in his great-grandchildren. I am so thankful to have had such a wonderful Dad in my life.

2 comments:

  1. It's a good time to remember your dear one who is with the LORD, and ponder all the wonderful things about him, and how much he made a difference in your life. I'm sure you miss him dearly. What a precious hope we have in the LORD!

    ReplyDelete